WHEN: September – November 2021
- California, Texas & Florida Coasts
- East Coast of U.S.
- East Coast of S. Africa
- West & East Coasts of Australia
- Isla Santa Cruz, Galapagos.
WHY: Migration pattern brings Great White sharks of all maturity levels closer to shore as they head to deep waters. As they migrate they will feed on any available prey that they encounter in route.
Be Shark Wise and stay safe!
- Check the tides before you go into the ocean. If high tide is higher than normal, please stay out of the ocean.
- Check fishing reports in the area that your considering for your ocean activity. If fish activity is high, please stay out of the ocean.
- Check the moon phase. If it is at or near a full moon, please stay out of the ocean.
- Listen to your gut! If something feels off, please stay out of the ocean.